Legacy Audio FOUNDATION
Legacy's new Foundation subwoofer delivers incredible attack with ultra-low distortion and world class definition utilizing only 1.5 square feet of floor space.
Using patented compound passive radiator technology and a pair of Legacy's renown long throw 12" woofers, Foundation offers musical performance previously unattainable at this price level.
Supercharged with the newest ICEpower®amplifier technology, Foundation benefits from 30 amps of peak current, ultimately necessary to provide tight control to the 3 inch voice-coil within the massive 30 lb magnetic structure of each woofer.
Legacy invites you to compare this subwoofer with any competing subwoofer….we think you’ll be amazed!
- Application:Dynamic dual subwoofer system, delivering essential low frequency output
- System Type:Mutually coupled subwoofers, pneumatically loaded
- Subwoofer:(2) 12" spun aluminum diaphragm, 480oz motor structure, cast frame, 3" dual 4 layer voice coil, 2" peak to peak travel
- Passive Radiator:(2) 12" Patented Symmetrically Loaded Passive System radiators, 4" peak to peak travel
- Low Frequency Alignment:Electrically assisted 6th order
- Inputs:Sub (LFE), L/R RCA, balanced XLR
- Internal Amplification:1000 Watts Class D ICEpower®
- Freq. Response (Hz, +/- 2dB):16-120
- Impedance:10k Ohms
- Phase Adjustment:Continuous +/-180
- Blend EQ:+/- 12 dB @45Hz
- Max SPL:120 dB @ 1m
- Low Pass Filter Slope:18 dB per octave
- Crossover (Hz):40-120
- Cabinet Dimensions (inches):29 H x 14.5 W x 15 D
- Cabinet Weight:113 lbs