- Five unbalanced inputs at line level using RCA connectors.
- One balanced input using XLR connectors.
- One unbalanced, RCA phono input with switchable gain, adjustable input loading, and RIAA equalization.
- One unbalanced video processor input with fixed level at unity gain for "pass-through" use.
- Two pair of adjustable, unbalanced, outputs at line level using RCA connectors
- One pair of adjustable, balanced, outputs using XLR connectors (Pin 2 "hot")
- One unbalanced, fixed level output at unity gain for recording using RCA connectors
- All outputs may be used simultaneously
-3 dB at 5 Hz and 200 kHz
Greater than 100 dB below 1 volt reference
Less than 0.002% from 10 Hz to 40 KHz @ 5 volts peak into 600 ohms or higher, shunted by 1,000 pF or less
50 ohms, non-reactive, balanced or single-ended
Phono Input Impedance
User adjustable between 47,000 and 100 ohms. Default setting is 47,000 ohms
Phono Input Capacitance
User adjustable between 50 pf and 1,200 pF. Default setting is 50 pF.
47 kohms, balanced or single-ended
User adjustable up to 18 dB. Default setting is +8 dB
10 volts peak
Greater than 70 dB from 20 Hz to 20 KHz
Independently regulated with shielded toroidal transformer and 20,000 uF of capacitance
Net Weight: 8 pounds (3.6 KG)
Shipping Weight: 13 pounds (5.9 KG)
17" wide x 2.5" tall x 10.5" deep (43cm x 6.35cm x 27cm)